CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Fashion : Style For Hang Out by Miley Cyrus


Miley Cyrus is my rolemode.. I think her style is so cool for teenage girl like me. I really like her style. she has a style that is simple but still look stylish.I love her style while hanging out. And some picture when Miley hanging out wear  skinny jeans from Jet by John Eshaya. So Awesome !

And you can try her style maybe for hang out with your friends or your boyfriend? LOL but i think thats good idea. I wanna try her style when i hanging out with my friends,someday :D but with jeans i always wear that..


with boots

love her hair *,*

skinny jeans from Jet by John Eshaya

cool !!
 well,what do you think? wanna try some style from her ? yes ! make it cool !
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment