CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Swagturdays

Holla guys ! on Saturdays ago, I together with my brother, my mother and my sister have fun. I'm off for a week because is implementing a three-class school exams. hey, this is paradise on earth, right? So me and my family take pictures and play at my auntie house, they were out of town! It was great, right?

 let's see the pictures! You should spend more time with family! they can have fun as your friend!



KISS ME !

KISS MY MOMMY!


LOL


hellya ! After playing games,we take a pict ! Look my face! so ugly ! >,<







show to your hearts !

YEAY ! SAY, Cheese ! :D


WHY MY MOM THERE ! >,<

Hasna's kiss my mom ! SWAG!

Kiss me,Boo !

Me,Hasna, and Harist ! Hasna's kiss harist :D
Well,thats the pict ! Sorry for bad quality :( I'm a newbie remember? Hug kiss for yoou! thanks for reading my bad blog (i know that :P) ;) Kbyee ! see you at the next post!


wanna ask to me ?
JUST FOLLOW MY TWITTER : @OFFICIALTIA_
ADD ME ON FACEBOOK : Tia Liszawati
Thankyou ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment