CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Teen Style : Safira Salma

Heyaa Guys ! How's your day? OMG ! on May,10th maybe i can't post anything :( i will post on June,yep,June ! wait me and keep waiting :D LOL

Now,i wanna post somepict from my bestfriends ! Safira ! Or we(her friends) always call her "Fira".She's a cute person with white glasses.Upps,today is her birthday ! OMG! Well,say HAPPY BIRTHDAY,Fira!! ;D hahaha .. Keep be a princess,no matter what happen..

I love her style,seriously!I'm not lie,Fira! :) So, i save her pict from her facebook "Fira Lucious". This is it .. she's so cute and i really really love her necklace LOL ;D


cute isn't? I LOVE HER NECKLACE !

Whit glasses :D
well,what do ya' think? Sweet isn't? Yep,she's my friends ! Fira,once again,HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment