CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 13, 2012

Demi Lovato Quotes

It's Demi Lovato's Quotes


"He's not your prince charming if he doesn't make sure you know that you're his princess" -Demi Lovato

“If I decided I'm the girl to change the world, I can do it anytime.”-Demi Lovato

“An impact is like a punch it may hurt put it passes.”-Demi Lovato

“Enjoy your life...let loose, party hard and just have a good time :) <3”-Demi Lovato

“Love is louder then the pressure to be perfect.”-Demi Lovato

“Don't say you're sorry, 'cause I'm not even breaking. You're not worth the time that this is taking.”-Demi Lovato

“I don't think I was ever...trying to kill myself but I knew that if I'd ever gone too far...I wouldn't care.”-Demi Lovato

“never would have said forever if i knew it wouldnt last”-Demi Lovato

“Love is larger than the pressure to be perfect”-Demi Lovato


“Love is more powerful than the pressure to be perfect.”-Demi Lovato

That's what i love about Demi ! She's A strong girl ! <33

@OFFICIALTIA_

1 comment: