CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 13, 2012

Quotes By Taylor Swift

It's Some Quotes by Taylor Swift

“People haven't always been there for me but music always has.”
― Taylor Swift


“Your lucky enough to be different, never change”-Taylor Swift

“I never want to change so much that people can't recognize me.”-Taylor Swift

“Everytime you smile, I smile
And everytime you shine, I'll shine for you.”-Taylor swift

“No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.”-Taylor Swift

“I’m intimidated by the fear of being average.”-Taylor Swift

“The lesson I've learned the most often in life is that you're always going to know more in the future than you know now.”-Taylor Swift

“No matter what you say, I still can't believe
That you would walk away.
It don't make sense to me.”-Taylor swift

“The only one who's got enough of me to break my heart.”-Taylor Swift

“It's hard to fight when the fight ain't fair.”-Taylor Swift

“giving up doesn't always mean your weak sometimes your just strong enough to let go”-Taylor Swift

“If you´re lucky enough to be different from everyone else, don't change.”-Taylor Swift

Such an amazing girl with her quotes ! <3 you Tay!

No comments:

Post a Comment