CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 13, 2012

Quotes By Selena Gomez

It's some Quotes by Selena Gomez

"I was never the girl who thought I need to make sure I look like all the other girls. I think you look best when you stand out." - Selena Gomez

“If you love something, set it free. And if it really loves you, it will find a way to come back.”-Selena Gomez

“It's all the money that your saving while the good life passes by it's all the dreams that never came true cause your too damn scared try.”-Selena Gomez

“Part of being me is ignoring the rules and doing whatever I want.”-Selena Gomez

“I've heard the rumors but you won't come clean.
I guess I'm hoping it's because of me...”-Selena Gomez

“Now's the time to take a chance, come on we've gotta make a stand. What do we have to lose the choice is in our hands.”-Selena Gomez

“Being yourself is all it takes. If you want to impress someone don't be someone else just be yourself.”-Selena Gomez

“Be yourself always, there's no one better”-Selena Gomez

"I'm no beauty queen, I'm just beautiful me."-Selena Gomez

That's not at all.But you must know,I really love that Quotes :) It's make me feel strong !
Hope You Too

@OFFICIALTIA_

No comments:

Post a Comment